Please note that if the server type is not updated properly you will get the below error.
Error: Connection timed out
Error: Could not connect to server
Response: 421 Timeout - try typing a little faster next time
Error: GnuTLS error -9: A TLS packet with unexpected length was received.
Status: Server did not properly shut down TLS connection
Error: Could not read from socket: ECONNABORTED - Connection aborted
Kindly Choose server type : FTPES - FTP over explicit TLS/ SSL .
Note: If you are using latest version , use
Protocol: FTP-File Transfer Protocol
Encryption: Require explicit FTP over TLS.
This is due to open SSL is enabled in the server for security reasons.
Please refer the below procedure.
 Click on File >> Site Manager
 Click on New Site option
Supply the following details
* Host : ftp.domainname ( or ) ip
* port : 21
* Protocol: FTP-File Transfer Protocol
* Encryption: Require explicit FTP over TLS.
* Logon Type : Normal
* User : your ftp user name
* password : your ftp password
 Click on connect.
* Now you should be able to view the local system in left side and server in the right side
* You can now start uploading the contents in your httpdocs directory.